Terms & Conditions, Legal, Privacy and FAQ
- We do not offer refunds if you change your mind or find the product elsewhere. Due to Minkz Closing Down all sales are full & final. Any existing credit notes or gift vouchers that are within the expiry dates will be honoured. Credit notes and gift vouchers outside of the expiry dates become invalid on the expiry date and any value forfeited. Any order that is cancelled equates in the deposit being forfeited.
2.When Paying via Direct Bank Deposit please include the store of purchase, invoice number and surname as a reference and please also email confirmation through to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- (In-store Only) Special Orders require a 50% deposit to initiate the order (Unless otherwise agreed to by Management). Deposits are non-refundable and the sale balance must be paid in full within 8 weeks (including items being held in storage until required).
- Timeframes quoted are approximates only – When products are out of stock or required to be specifically ordered from a local, interstate or overseas supplier, Minkz will provide an estimated time and date of arrival. Any such dates provided are estimates only and may be subject to delays beyond the control of Minkz. Minkz will not be held liable for such delays, including but not limited to: changes to the supplier’s manufacturing schedules, industrial disputes and transport/shipping delays. Orders cannot be cancelled owing to such delays.
- All custom made orders, specials and clearance items are non-returnable or refundable. Any quoted lead times are estimated and are subject to change without notice. Minkz will always endeavour to deliver as quickly as possible however delays may occur outside of our control. No cancellation or refunds may be applied to special orders. Special Orders in default of our terms will be cancelled and payments forfeited.
- 1.5% surcharge on Credit Card Payments over $3000 (except orders made online). Minkz only accepts Visa, MasterCard, direct deposit or cheques in-store. Paypal and other payment forms are available online. Minkz does not accept American Express or Diners Club cards in-store, only online.
- All Items must be paid for in full prior to dispatch (payments by cheques or direct deposit must allow 5 days to clear). Please contact the branch of purchase one (1) week in advance to pay the balance and arrange delivery when it is required. Titles of the furniture remains with Minkz until all outstanding payments are received.
- Leather is a natural product and will reflect characteristics such as scarring, stretching and creasing. In addition, leather dye lots may vary to the swatch samples in our showrooms. These variations are not classified as faults; they are a natural feature of leather.
Should an additional upholstered furniture item be purchased at a later date, in the same leather or fabric colour, there may be dye lot variations to the original leather or fabric upholstery appearance.
- Timber and veneer products will reflect natural characteristics such as colour variations, marks and the grains of natural wood. These characteristics will vary with each piece of furniture and are not faults or imperfections in the product. The finish of furniture that is made from rustic or recycled timber bears no resemblance to the smooth, planed, sanded and highly polished finish of contemporary or more formal furniture pieces. Cracks and holes in the timber can be filled with putty and polished smooth and are normal in the manufacture of timber pieces and are not a fault. Stain colours may vary from the samples as each piece of timber absorbs the stain differently.
- Pickup or Delivery Service. Products not physically at the showroom can be collected from the Osborne Park Warehouse or a delivery can be arranged (fees apply). If a purchaser wishes to collect their products they must supply their own protective wraps, blankets and ropes to tie down products as these are not provided by Minkz. Suitable strong and able people need to attend collections to load the products. Warehouse requires one week’s’ notice prior to collection. Collection times are Monday to Friday, 9.30am-3.00pm and must be confirmed to ensure staff are available to handover products. Saturday morning pickups between 9am-12pm can be arranged if approval is provided by management prior to the day of collection.
- Check measurements of the product/space/access. It is the purchaser’s responsibility to ensure that the furniture/product that they are purchasing is fit for the purpose it is purchased for. Purchasers must take measurements of their doorways, hallways, ceilings, stairwells, room dimensions and lifts to ensure the products will fit in the desired area, before making the decision to purchase.
- Delivery – ensure you are at home during the delivery window. For all Perth Metro deliveries Minkz will provide the purchaser with a time window for delivery prior to delivery. Other freight companies we use either provide a delivery window, or will just attempt to deliver to the home on their delivery run, and then leave a card with options for re-delivery or pickup from the depot. In the event that the delivery truck arrives at the delivery address and there is no one available to accept the products, they will be returned to the warehouse and the customer will be required to wait for the next available delivery date. In such instances a re-delivery charge may be payable prior to the redelivery.
- All products must be thoroughly inspected at the time of collection by the purchaser or by their agent/freight company or at the time of delivery by Minkz personnel, as liability for the products shall pass to the purchaser on collection or, if Minkz are delivering, delivery of the products. No responsibility will be taken by Minkz once the ownership has been transferred to the purchaser. If an item is reported as damaged and/or requires repair or replacement after the goods have been accepted, regardless of the reason, any action taken will be at the sole discretion of Minkz. If any action is taken, the additional fees may be charged.
- Generally products are covered by a manufacturer’s warranty for 12 months after purchase (check individual product info for more details) and are inspected prior to dispatch but due to Minkz closing, no warranties are provided from the announcements 20/01/16. If an onsite inspection is required, a minimum $110 call out fee will be payable prior to inspection. If the product is found to have a manufacturer’s fault, the item will be repaired or replaced (the choice of which will be at Management’s discretion). Delivery fees will be quoted and are payable for any item requiring collection or delivery.
- It is the purchasers’ responsibility to read the terms and condition before entering into a purchasing agreement and not reading them is not a viable excuse for non compliance.
- Minkz advises all clients to affix to the wall all bookcases, buffets, chest of drawers or any other unit which may be pulled over or fall. These units may become unstable when filled or when the drawers/doors are opened. The weight of these units could cause damage or injury to a person or property. All products purchased from Minkz are used at the sole responsibility of the purchaser and Minkz will not be held liable for any damage or injury caused by any product they have supplied.
Delivery Lead Times
To meet your delivery requirements in the best way possible, we use a variety of professional carriers who deliver anywhere within Australia. Your location and order size will impact on the speediness we can get your order to you. Provided all items are in stock, delivery lead times are as follows:
NSW, VIC, QLD and ACT metro areas between 5 and 12 business days.
Perth and Adelaide between 3 and 10 business days.
Non-metro areas (including Hobart and Cairns) between 12 and 18 business days.
For special requirements, please contact our customer service team on 1300 646 591.
For Online Purchases
Deliveries for non-bulky and non-fragile goods are to your front door only. For bulky or fragile goods we believe your purchase deserves a special degree of handling and care. To ensure this we use professional furniture removalists who call to confirm a time for delivery and take extra care throughout the entire process. Your item/s will be hand unloaded and carefully placed in your home or office by two professionals. This service does not include unpacking or rubbish removal.
For Purchases at a Minkz showroom in Perth Metro:
See our 5 Star Delivery Service for more information.
Picking up Your Order
Any order can be collected from our Perth Osborne Park warehouse at no extra charge.
Orders consisting of non-bulky goods can be transferred to one of our showrooms for pickup, also at no charge. Please note that we do not carry stock at these showroom locations. As such, all pickups must be pre-arranged.
Click here to view our warehouse and showroom pickup locations.
Please note: We do not carry new stock in any of our showrooms. If you would like to pick up new items from a Minkz showroom, this will need to be pre-arranged so the goods can be transferred from our warehouse.
When you checkout, you will see an estimated delivery charge based on the location placed as your Shipping Address when registering your account. If our shipping calculator is unable to work out your shipping, please call our customer service team on 1300 646 591. to obtain a price for delivery.
All deliveries have freight charges calculated depending on the size of the order (some orders must be delivered by a 2 or 3 man crew for safety reasons and to ensure you receive the best service possible) and the delivery address.
You may pickup your order free of charge from our (WA) warehouse located in Osborne Park. Please note: Due to OH&S requirements for our retail staff, at our showrooms this service is available for non-bulky (under 30kg) items only.
We do not offer refunds if you change your mind or find the product elsewhere. Due to Minkz Closing Down all sales are full & final.
Gift vouchers and credit notes expire after 12 months from the invoice date.
Signature on Delivery
All shipments contain valuable goods. Because of this, our carriers are contracted to produce a Proof of Delivery.
If you are comfortable with having your order left without the carrier obtaining a signature, please indicate this in the special instructions box when placing your order online.
We are unable to accept any responsibility for your order once delivered if you select this option.
All Minkz Gift Certificates are redeemable for merchandise only and must be used in store. Gift Certificates can not be used online or over the phone.
Gift vouchers and credit notes expire after 12 months from the invoice date.
If You Will not be Home to Accept Delivery
If you are comfortable with having your order left without the carrier obtaining a signature, please indicate this in the special instructions box when placing your order online. Should you choose this option, please note that we take no responsibility for orders left unattended.
Unless otherwise stated, Minkz’ furniture does not come fully assembled to reduce freight cost to our clients and the chances of the items being damaged. All our products include simple step by step instructions on how to assemble. Please call our warehouse directly on 08 94462006 if you require information regarding specific item assembly.
We do offer a premium assembly service for metro Perth. The Minkz delivery team will go to your home or office, unpack and assemble your goods, and remove any rubbish. Please contact our customer service team on 1300 646 591 or at email@example.com for a quote.
We accept the following methods of payment: Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard), Paypal, direct deposit into our bank account, money order, personal or business cheque (in-store only). All cheque payments require 5 days to clear prior to shipment. All payments are in AUD.
Please note: goods will not be dispatched until full payment has been received by Minkz.
To pay with direct deposit, please use the following details:
ACC Name: M Group of Companies Pty Ltd
BSB: 086 805
Ref#: (please use your invoice number)
Customer Service Policy
Minkz is committed to providing exceptional customer service and quality products. We endeavour to make sure all products listed on our website are currently in stock and pricing is true and correct. In the event that an ordered item is not available or we are unable to fulfill your order we will notify you within 2 business days to arrange an agreeable alternative item, or a full refund.
When purchasing from Minkz your financial details are passed through a secure server using the latest 128 bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology. 128 bit SSL encryption is approximated to take at least one trillion years to break and is the industry standard. If you have any questions regarding our security policy please contact our customer support centre at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pricing and Product Availability
We exercise great caution in trying to avoid errors in pricing and product information. If such mistakes occur, we reserve the right to correct them. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
Minkz reserve the right to change the units available for Sales promotions at any time throughout the duration of the promotion.